Dawn M. Dale, JD, LLM, CFP®
Dawn has over 25 years of experience advising individuals and families on all aspects of their financial lives. She has handled a wide variety of tax, estate, retirement and philanthropic planning matters, managed family office, trust and estate/probate administration services, coordinated family meetings, governance and educational programs, and advised clients on planning with stock options, restricted securities, concentrated equity positions and closely held business interests.
Dawn began her career at a boutique firm in Dayton, OH focusing on tax and estate planning. She then relocated to DC, and joined Bank of America’s Private Bank as a Wealth Strategist, while attaining her LLM in Taxation at Georgetown. She acquired extensive family office experience at GenSpring and Abbot Downing.
She then formed her own boutique law practice prior to forming SageTrust™ Law Group. Dawn is originally from Girard, PA.
- B.A. (cum laude), Accounting and Business Administration, Westminster College
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law
- LL.M. in Taxation (with distinction), Georgetown University Law Center
- District of Columbia
- Certified Financial Planner™
- American Bar Association (Section of Taxation; Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law)
- Virginia Bar Association (Taxation Section; Wills, Trusts and Estates Section)
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Estates, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- Loudoun Estate Planning Council
- Advisors in Philanthropy, DC Metro Chapter, Founding Sponsor
- McLean Estate Planning Council